Tuesday 4 March 2014

Open Source Web Application to Learn Test Automation – Sugar CRM:

Before starting to learn Selenium Webdriver, I strongly recommend you to download any of the Open Source web applications.  I suggest to use Sugar CRM here as this is a free edition.  We can just download the FastStack Windows Installer for MySQL and start using it.
You can download Sugar CRM from the following location: Sugar CRM

Download the latest version and install.


Installation of SugarCRM FastStack:
  1. Download the SugarCRM FastStack from above given url.
  2. Double Click the installer
  3. Click next and just provide credentials for MySQL and initial login into SugarCRM and follow the install wizard.
Access the application using the URL – http://127.0.0.1/

1 comment:

  1. I truly appreciate this post. I’ve been looking all over for this! Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You have made my day! Thanks again! Keep update more excellent posts..
    CRM Software in Dubai
    CRM Software in UAE
    CRM Software
    Best CRM Software
    Customer Relationship Management Software
    CRM Software for Small Business

    ReplyDelete